In the shade of century-old oaks, choose the location that suits you best.
Camping Drome, offers you different placements :
Our campsite in the Drôme Provençale is close to Grignan, famous for the castle of Mme de Sévigné.
You can visit Grignan directly on foot or by bike, stroll around the lavender fields, the vineyards or the truffle fields. Take advantage of the village shops, as well as its Tuesday morning market with its regional products. You can enjoy walking, mountain biking or horse riding on the marked trails, or relax by the pool (from early May to mid-September).
And to live a medieval experience with your family or friends, visit the castle and discover its history since the Renaissance.
To make your holiday more enjoyable, the campsite team offers themed evenings in July and August, not forgetting the Truffy club for children.
Whether you are in a tent, caravan, combi or camper van, our pitches are sure to make your stay enjoyable. If you come with your family, the price includes the number of people but not the extra tents.
In the shade of the hundred-year-old oaks, choose the pitch that suits you best.
Choose a pitch at Camping Drome that suits you best:
- Comfort pitch (electricity included)
- Privilege pitch (electricity included and view of the mountains)
Camping between Nyons and Montelimar, in the campsite Grignan, we offer special rates in low season for
- ACSI / ADAC / ANWB
- 72 shaded pitches from 80 to 100 m2.
- Several water points
- 2 sanitary blocks. (one is completely closed in the off season)
- Electricity hook-ups on each pitch : 10 A.
- Pitches are separated by hedges and shrubs and the camp site is surrounded by lavender fields and oak forests.
- Fridge rental is possible subject to availability ( Imperative – the fridge must be kept under the tent or awning)
- A Freezer at your disposal for your ice packs
- Maximum of 6 persons per pitch
Take advantage of new payments for your online bookings